Sunday, December 31, 2017

Make Your Own Magic


Goodbye 2017 and bring on 2018! It's been quite a year, albeit an overall good one.
I created this card for my sister, using some fantastic stamps available at Ellen Hutson for the December PinSights Challenge.


I started by stamping Leading Ladies: Crafting Lady and using the corresponding dies, coloring with Copic Markers and detailing with a white Signo Gel Pen. I them stamped the sentiment from Crafty Ladies: Say By by Brandi Kincaid onto light blue cardstock. I also added a sentiment banner stamped with a sentiment from Mirror, Mirror by Brandi Kincaid. I finished the card with a few selectively placed Nuvo Drops.


5 comments:

  1. Ahh...such a fun card for your sister! Happy new year my beautiful friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sigh...I adore this.
    Generally I don't tend to gravitate to 'people' stamps but LOVE the Leading Ladies collection. You've really outdone yourself on this one...it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the sentiment on this card. What a fun way to encourage someone you love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome stamp set. Love your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like her polka dot jacket Karen, this is a delightful car!

    ReplyDelete