Saturday, September 29, 2018

Coffee is Awesome, So Are You!


Today is National Coffee Day (and my baby boy turns 12! Happy Birthday Chase!)
The Coffee Lover's Blog is celebrating with a blog hop of their sponsors, and I am featuring some awesome sets available at Lil' Inker Designs!

You can check out the Lil' Inker Designs Blog to see their project and comment to win the fabulous Coffee Talk Stamp Set and Coffee Talk Dies or the Latte Love Stamps and coordinating Latte Love Dies!

For my card today, I've used another coffee set from Lil' Inker Designs that is one of my favorites, Super Duper Coffee Stamp and Die Bundle. I started by creating a superhero background using the Spiffy Spots Stamp Set, and a single color ink. I then stamped the Super Hero Coffee mug, fussy cut him inside of die cutting, and then colored him with Copics. I finished the card with a stamped sentiment, also from Super Duper Coffee.


How cute is he? I can't wait to send this to my friend as an encouragement, we all need it every now and then, right?


27 comments:

  1. Dahh ta Dahhh...He's super! Thanks for hopping along with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, and I have this set, too! Love the card, love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Coffee Card! Love it!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute, fun card. Love the little coffee superhero and your background is great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww.. this is adorable! Love your design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am soooo loving the Spiffy Spots stamp that you used for the background very cool looking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karen! I adore this.....the background and the POP of red, all so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute...I love it! Thanks for sharing...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute and happy belated birthday to Chase.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just a darling card. Love your colors, patterns, and design. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. One of my fave cards from the hop! Love the background and the way your little coffee friend stands out!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute. I like the superhero/coffee theme.

    ReplyDelete
  13. (happy Bday to Chase)
    Your card is adorable. Coffee actually IS my super hero. This is really cute and I thank you for showing us how to use Lil Inkers stamps in such cute ways.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hahaha! One of my faves... love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Spiffy Spot background is genius!!!! I love that you used Super Coffee for this hop. I love what you did here and really appreciate that you made this special for the hop.
    Thanks so much, Karen!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely adorable little cup hero. I love it. Thanks for sharing.
    Deb Fisher

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aww such an adorable sweet card!! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cute card! Too awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous color combo and background design! Love the cup! Great card!

    ReplyDelete