Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Lil' Inker Designs:: September 2018 Release:: Day One


Today is the first of three days of the Lil' Inker Designs September 2018 Release Showcase... Once again, we have a fabulous hop for you featuring new stamps and dies. This release from Lil' Inker Designs is as cute and fun as can be and absolutely perfect for fall and all things Halloween! If you are following the hop, you should have arrived from the ever so talented Jen Carter's Blog! (Visit the Lil' Inker Design's Blog for the full link up.)


My first card features the awesome trio Stitched Bats Dies flying through a sky and full moon. I added some red Nuvo drops for the eyes and think that they are a perfect mix of cute and spooky! I finished the card with a white heat embossed sentiment from the new set Boo Balloons Stamps.


Along the same cute, yet spooky, I created another Halloween scene using a few new products from this release.


I die cut the Harvest Moon Die Set (minus the cute jack-o-lantern faces included int he set) from watercolor paper, and inked up the sky, grass and pumpkins loosely with distress oxide inks. I let the water blend the colors together. I die cut a sentiment from the previously released Spiderweb Greeting Die and then mounted the panel onto a card base colored with distress ink in shades of yellow with dimensional adhesive. Then, I tucked behind some trees die cut from the Spooky Trees Dies to finish the scene. I just adore the dimension on this card!



Here's a look at the new release products showcased in my two projects today:




It is with pleasure that I get to send you to the talented Kimberly Rendino, as the next stop along the hop. I hope you get a chance to visit the Lil' Inker Designs Store now as products are already up at the store!!


Don't forget to leave a unique comment along the each of the stops on the hop! You can win the ENTIRE release by leaving unique comments on each of the stops along the hop each day!

Also, Laura has added a fabulous sale too, just in time for Halloween!


Spend $75, get Zombie Kids Stamps and Dies FREE. Add both to cart, enter code FREEKIDS at check out. Through September 30th, or while supplies last...plus US customers get Free Shipping!

27 comments:

  1. Oh, wow. That moon!! What great scene. I really love your pumpkin patch, too. Terrifically spooky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm crazy about this die trio... love them all and how they inspired your card designs. Those stitched bats are perfect with the Nuvo-drop eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness, I do love your inking- it really brings these cards to life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so adorable and so perfect for Halloween.
    I think I love those bats! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! The scenes and backgrounds you created are PHENOMENAL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! Love the vibrant colors in both cards...and those bats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Halloween cards, these dies are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome colors on your fun Halloween cards! Love the Stitched Bats, the Harvest Moon die set, and those awesome Spooky Trees! This release has my name all over it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These dies are just as cute as the stamps in this release. How is that possible. I love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely stunning card! So bold, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, these Halloween cards are fantastic!! Love the colors you chose, so much fun. This is a great release.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whoo... Both of these cards are fabulous! I love your bold and textured colors.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome cards, Karen!!! All of your inking is so amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fangtastic moons.
    Love the red eyes on the bats.
    Fun cards. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the spooky scenes you created.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What spooky cards! Those red eyes really make it even spookier!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really like these cards! :) The bats on the first one are really neat!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great moon! Love those bats' red eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW what amazing backgrounds! Those bats in the first card look soooo real!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh, these cards are wonderful! Love the backgrounds and coloring; so festive! -Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fantastic cards! I love the spooky trees!

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow, love your cards, the colors are so vibrant and love the red eyes on the bats!

    ReplyDelete