Sunday, October 7, 2018

MFT World Card Making Day Challenges


MFT Stamps introduced a few challenges for World Card Making Day 2018 and I was lucky enough to get a few moments to stamp while my kiddos where chilling out too!


This first card is for the Clean & Simple Challenge. CAS cards are my favorite to make. This one I started with a white card base inked with some sunset colors. I then stamped and die cut a scene from the Llama Love Stamp Set, and finished with a few sentiments from the set.


This next one is for the ROYGBIV Challenge. I stamped a few leaves from the retired Forest Friends Stamp Set in black, then inked up the back of the stamp and "colored" the leaves in rainbow inks. I finished with a white heat embossed sentiment from More Essential Sentiments onto gray paper.


My last card is for the Flower Power Challenge. I stamped the Sketched Florals onto watercolor paper and colored them with a mixture of water and Color Bursts. I finished the card with a sentiment from Deepest Sympathy.

It was a nice and relaxing weekend for me, I hope you were able to have one as well!




3 comments:

  1. These are terrific Karen! I like the fun sentiment on your CAS llama card and those colorful little leaves on the second card. But the sympathy card is my favorite here, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so pretty Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards, Karen! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete