Sunday, October 21, 2018

Where Creativity Meets C9:: Layers


I created this card for the Where Creativity Meets C9 Challenge #26: Layers. There has been a few issues with the blog over there, and the team and leader are working through them, so it will be up and running soon! Please be patient! I wanted to share this card though, as it features some stamp layering!


The current challenge ends on in a few days, on October 29th, I hope you have a chance to play along! Check out Where Creativity Meets C9 on Facebook and Instagram!

I hope you've had a chance to check out Concord & 9th's amazing October 2018 release!

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Karen! I love the colors you chose! After seeing this, I'm thinking I should pull out this set. Thanks for inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete