Friday, November 16, 2018

Ever After



Just popping by quickly to showcase a card I made for a dear friend and her new husband that will actually will be going in the mail. 
Ok, ok, I will be honest. It is two months late, but at least it is the thought that counts?

I started the card with a light blue card base. Onto a white cardstock panel I die cut the beautiful Cover Up Die: Dotted Scallops from Lil' Inker Designs. I love the subtle variance in each of the cut out dot shapes! I adhered the panel onto the blue card base and then moved onto the focal elements of the card.


I stamped the bouquet from Bouquet of Roses, die cut it with the corresponding die set, and colored it with copics and a shimmer pen. I finished the card with a die cut from the Ever Word Die and stamped sentiment from the Ever Stamps.

Lil' Inker Designs has something really great planned for Black Friday, stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty card Karen, love the bouquet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, that dotted scallops looks awesome...makes the bouquet pop!

    ReplyDelete