Monday, November 12, 2018

Spellbinders Floral Love


Spellbinders is offering some select clear stamps and so kindly sent me a few sets to play with. Floral Love is beautiful! The above card uses it in a toile fashion. I stamped the florals onto blue cardstock with blue ink, and then a top portion of the card base in the same fashion. I finished the card with a sentiment from the same set.


The above card features  Floral Love again, this time stamped in brown ink and colored with Zigs. I added some splatter and a sentiment from Family Sentiments. I finished the card with a custom dashed border.

These sets from Spellbinders are a lot of fun, and so exciting to see a great company expanding their line!

2 comments:

  1. Both of your cards are gorgeous, Karen! I love how you created a toile, and your Zig colored florals are beautiful! I had to scroll down to see all I've been missing. I wish I wasn't such a sporadic crafter/commenter, but it's always fun to stop by for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Karen! The second one is absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete