Friday, May 10, 2019

Mama and Papa Bear


I hope you've had the chance to Blog Hop and Instagram Hop for the newest Catherine Pooler Designs release, the Storybook Collection?! Fantastic inspiration, fantastic products!

There's a video hop today on YouTube, I hope you are able to check that out too!



I've got a card to show today, featuring items from the Father's Day Bundle, one of the three bundles released with the Storybook Collection! I started by using the Wood Slice Die to emboss on white cardstock to create a background for my two bears cut from the Wild About You Die Set. I then covered them with the new Rouge Ink and stamped then in black ink with the Buffalo Plaid Background Stamp. I finished the card with a sweet heart and a sentiment grimness Athens Wild About You Stamp Set.



1 comment: