Monday, December 30, 2019

A Tropical Breath


I created another card for the Altenew's 2019 Year in Review Challenge, this time focusing on the lovely hibiscus and color scheme of July's photo. It's like a tropical breath of fresh air during these gloomy winter months to create with bright and fun colors and images.



I started by stamping some beautiful hibiscus flowers and leaves from the Hibiscus Bouquet Stamp Set onto a white card base and once again used Catherine Pooler Inks (Orange Peel, Samba, Be Mine, Spruce and Sage). I then finished with a sentiment from the Many Thanks Stamp Set. I like the burst of bright orange surrounded by the greens in the inspiration photo, so that is what inspired my layout on this one layered card.

A fresh breath of tropical air~



No comments:

Post a Comment