Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Spellbinders Modern Essentials Collection


I had the great pleasure to play with some products from the Modern Essentials Collection from Spellbinders! The Modern Essentials Collection is just that-every day essentials for your crafty stash with just a little bit of a modern twist.



My first card today features the smallest two ovals from the Nestabilities Essential Ovals Etched Dies. I wanted to think outside the box so I created some mod flowers! I first die cut single line oval die from cardstock, then die cut half of it with the dotted oval die from the collection. I then used some embroidery floss to make them into flowers. (Stamps and inks from Catherine Pooler Designs.) I finished the card with a black sentiment die cut from the cool Die D-Lites Bold Hello Etched Dies from Spellbinders. This particular die from the set has a cool detail that my camera was unable to catch-I love the lines etched into the die that transfers onto the cardstock!


I went with a modern design on my second card as well, keeping it clean and simple. This card focuses on the Die D-Lites Bold Hello Etched Dies popped up on a strip of old patterned paper. I embellished the card with scallops created from the Nestabilities Essential Ovals Etched Dies.


I really love the clean and simple, mod and modern designs of these cards. The Modern Essentials Collection from Spellbinders really makes it easy to create trendy, clean and simple creations which rank among my favorites!

Spellbinders has a really cool You Tube video up that shares items from the Modern Essentials Collection and of course, many projects on their website too. Thanks again, Spellbinders, for letting me share projects made with these awesome products.

No comments:

Post a Comment