Monday, February 24, 2020

Fat Tuesday Celebrations



Tomorrow is Fat Tuesday, and it is time to celebrate! Nothing better than a flash sale at Catherine Pooler Designs!

Here are the must-have items included in the sale:


I have featured the Celebrate Word Die on my card above. I started with a dark green card base, then adhered a panel from the Triangle Cover Plate Die cut in White Cardstock on top. I splattered some gold paint and then covered the Celebrate Word Die with gold paint as well. 
Such an easy card, and kind of perfect for a guy too!

The sale starts at 9pm eastern tonight and lasts through the evening of Tuesday, February 25th.
Also, new Spring Canvo Covers will also arrive in the shop on Tuesday, February 25th.

1 comment:

  1. Your card is so super fun, Karen! Love the splashes of gold! Happy Mardi Gras!!! I'm whipping up some Cajun Jambalaya for dinner tonight to celebrate :)

    ReplyDelete