Monday, November 9, 2020

A Waving Rudolf

 

This year I'm the hostess for the holiday challenge series over on StampNation and the time has come for our last challenge of the series. StampNation is an amazing crafting community where paper crafters gather to share the love of stamping and card making! You can hone your skills with quality Master Classes and tutorials, learn alongside fellow stampers of all abilities and ask questions, share your struggles and grow you paper crafting skills with members who get it, who get you!

I'll let you stop by StampNation to see the challenge, but I'm showcasing my card here too! I love the unconventional holiday colors, the peeking Rudolf and the glitter "snow".


I am quite proud of this card, as it didn't come together without a lot of thought and pre-planning. I stayed true to my Clean and Simple style when it could have easily gone awry! It would be so much fun if you wanted to pop on over to StampNation and play along!

1 comment:

  1. How cute is this little guy peeking at us! Cute card Karen!

    ReplyDelete