Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Contradictions




To swirl or not to swirl. To be girly or manly. To have dimension or lay flat. Simple or complex. To be still or to move... This card was created for Everything But The Kitchen Sink Sketch Challenge. I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out, since it started completely different and I almost gave up. I was able to use my new set that I got from Jacksonbelle Embellishments so I got to play along with them this week!

Here's the Goods: Inkadinkadoo Happy Days Clear Stamp Set, Colorbox Chalk Ink in Chestnut Roan, SU Chipboard shapes, Unknown Cardstock and DSP

On an completely unrelated note, check out this icicle that was right in front of our door-we figured we better knock it down or it would have taken our house out!

8 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful! I love the colors and I personally LOVE that stamp set! Thanks so much for playing with us! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... what a huge icicle!! Your card is wonderful!! So glad that you played along with our challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card! I love the colors! Thanks for playing with us in the challenge!
    That is a BIG icicle, I had to show my husband and kids! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that's one serious icicle! Such a cute card! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh--great card! Love the stamps! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a pretty card:) I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete