Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tickled Pink



I'm tickled pink that my mom is coming home for Christmas, my six year old is learning about probability in kindergarten, my husband can fix cars and change oil, my youngest no longer has to wear a diaper to bed, my eight year old yellow lab is still a puppy, my Smokey Joe has a house and I have a Bedroom in it and that I am very blessed with my family, health and life.

This card was created for the Etsy Inspired Challenge. I really liked the way KindlyNoted created works of art with different patterns so I found some SU DSP-same color, different patterns-and used the sketch from clean&simple and went to town making this quick thank you card.

Here's the Goods: SU DSP, Kraft and White Cardstock, SU Mat Pack, SU Chocolate Chip Marker and Ink, SU Very Punny Stamp Set, Heidi Grace Thanks Stamp Set

3 comments:

  1. Super dooper cute card! I love it!

    Thanks for playing EtsyInspired Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love the layout and the colors! Just darling! Thanks for playing along with the EtsyInspired challenge, it means a lot that you'd play at this busy time of year.

    ReplyDelete