Monday, July 27, 2020

Bright Clouds and a Dragon



These sweet, little MFT Magical Dragons get me every time! I was drawn to the colors in the July Butterfly Reflections Ink Mood Board Challenge (hosted by Davina) and I based my card off of the My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge #499


I created some bright clouds using distress inks and the MFT Clouds Stencil, then colored and die cut the sweet dragon from Magical Dragons, as well as clouds from Magical Unicorns and the balloon from Adorable Elephants. I finished with a sentiment from More Essential Sentiments Stamp Set.


I'm so happy that I overcame my fear of creating with bright colors and using a colored card base, because I love this sweet card!



1 comment:

  1. They get me every time too Karen and I adore the way you've colored this one! What a CUTE CUTE card!!

    ReplyDelete