Sunday, July 19, 2020

Bringing the Cheer Challenge: Week 3

I hope that you've been able to join Kelly, Amy and me every Sunday in July to bring some holiday cheer with the Bringing the Cheer Challenge! For Week Three, we are inviting you to create a holiday project based on the inspiration photo in our graphic. 

To enter, upload your photo on your Instagram page and use the hashtag #bringingthecheer2020 so we can find it! We will randomly draw two participants to win $15 each to their favorite online crafty store on August 2, 2020. (Although not required, we would really appreciate it if you follow our Instagram accounts for more inspiration at @kelbertram @amypeach1978 and @kmskerve)

For my holiday card today, I took a literal approach to the photo and created my own plate of cookies! I stamped, die cut and embellished cookies from Catherine Pooler Design's Christmas Cookies Stamp and Sugar Cookies Dies set. Eucalyptus, Daydream, Seafoam, Royal Treatment and Peppermint Scrub, then inked the edge of each cookie with Shea Butter.

I lightly colored in the tree, bird and angel with the matching ink. I added some white gel pen details and Nuvo Drop accents to each cookie as well. I embossed and die cut the plate from the Love Connection Dies. The plate of cookies was adhered to a square-ish card base made from light blue cardstock. I finished the card with a stamped the sentiment from Christmas Cookies stamped in Aquatini.

I hope that you have a chance to play along with us, and please stop by our instagram's pages!

Affiliate links are used, I appreciate your support!
Catherine Pooler Designs Aquatini Ink
Catherine Pooler Designs Aquatini Ink
Shop at:
CPD
Catherine Pooler Designs Eucalyptus Ink
Catherine Pooler Designs Eucalyptus Ink
Shop at:
CPD
Catherine Pooler Designs Daydream Ink
Catherine Pooler Designs Daydream Ink
Shop at:
CPD
Catherine Pooler Designs Seafoam Ink
Catherine Pooler Designs Seafoam Ink
Shop at:
CPD
Catherine Pooler Designs Royal Treatment Ink
Catherine Pooler Designs Royal Treatment Ink
Shop at:
CPD
Catherine Pooler Designs Peppermint Scrub Ink
Catherine Pooler Designs Peppermint Scrub Ink
Shop at:
CPD
Catherine Pooler Designs Shea Butter Ink
Catherine Pooler Designs Shea Butter Ink
Shop at:
CPD
Mini MISTI
Mini MISTI
Shop at:
CPD
Catherine Pooler Designs Christmas Cookies Stamp Set
Catherine Pooler Designs Christmas Cookies Stamp Set
Shop at:
CPD
Catherine Pooler Designs Sugar Cookies Dies
Catherine Pooler Designs Sugar Cookies Dies
Shop at:
CPD
Catherine Pooler Designs Love Connection Dies
Catherine Pooler Designs Love Connection Dies
Shop at:
CPD

1 comment:

1. Your Christmas cookies are adorable, this is fun Karen!

ReplyDelete