Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Somehow, Some Survive


Somehow, some survive all that and,
like a flower opening after a storm,
they slowly begin to remember
[what] they lost in a different way...
~Mark Rickerby


What an amazing May Card Kit offered by Artful Delight...I think I say that every month I get my hands on the kit. I was heavily inspired by the masterful works of Cristina, particularily this card of her's. I sprayed some of the mist included in the kit onto white cardstock and then die cut it, along with die cutting the yellow cardstock panel too. I adhered these among some layers and finished the card with a button and stamped sentiment, both from the kit.

10 comments:

  1. I love the touch of spray mist Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Misting....now that's something I need to try! I really love the results. As always you've created a gorgeous CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mist on the flower! And you are right, I always said the current months kit was my favorite too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! And so are you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh the spray misting...swoon. You are so brave my friend, this is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a FUN bloom you created Karen! This is bright and happy, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE these colours together Karen and how cool is that button!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply gorgeous!....how cool is that button! hugs..x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You should revist your misting stage... absolutely lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the misting on the bloom :)

    ReplyDelete