Tuesday, July 26, 2016

LID July 2016 Release:: Day 3


It's the last day of the Lil' Inker Designs July 2016 Release. Have you picked up the fabulous products showcased yet? Which is your favorite? We have one final day of blog hopping for you for some last minute inspiration.If you are following the hop, you should have arrived from
Chrissy Larson's Blog! 


I showcased the new Alphabet Gem Dies that coordinate with the previously released Alphabet Gems Stamp Set. I started with a custom ink smooshed orange and pink watercolored panel with a touch of pearlescent sparkle. This was adhered to a white card base. I them stamped a sentiment from Girl's Best Friend Stamp Set onto a white card panel, that also had the rest of the sentiment cut from Alphabet Gem Dies. I carefully stamped letters from the Alphabet Gems Stamp Set onto my colored panel, matching up with the die cuts.


I finished the card by mounting the sentiment panel to the card with dimensional adhesive, added some sequins and black inked stars from Girl's Best Friend Stamp Set.

My last card for this release showcases the new Doodled Daisies Stamp Set and coordinating Doodled Daisies Dies as well as the Everyday Word Tag Die Set.


For this card, I stamped and watercolored a bunch of the blooms and leaves from Doodled Daisies Stamp Set and die cut them out with Doodled Daisies Die Set. I adhered them to a vanilla card base, some with dimensional adhesive. I then added glossy accents to a few of the doodled centers for a fun look! I finished the card by die cutting a sentiment from the Everyday Word Tag Die Set, once again cutting off the tag part. I adhered this to the card base and outlined the die with black marker. I love how this little detail makes the whole card flow together!

Here's a look at the new release products showcased in my card today:





Also, the Stitched Gift Card Holder Die is back for a limited time! The size is slightly improved (a bit larger for more wiggle room and easier folding...). These are just perfect for your holiday gift-giving!

Since I'm the last on the hop, I'm going to send you to the Lil' Inker Design Store now so you can check out and purchase for yourself all the awesome new products that were showcased on the hop today!


Don't forget to leave a comment along the each of the stops on the hop, as there are three $15 gift certificates up for grabs to the Lil' Inker Designs Store!

28 comments:

  1. Great cards. Love the beautiful watercolor background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that background and the way you used these fabulous alpha stamps and dies on your first card! And such pretty flowers and colors on the 2nd card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a treat to wake up this morning and see your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, these are GORGEOUS, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards, Karen!!! I especially love the first one with that gorgeous background panel and the clever sentiment panel! Great details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The floral card is super pretty and I love that you used a colored sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your watercoloring on these cards! They are both so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous and beautiful cards! LOVE your coloring work

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cards and
    the first one is
    fabulous!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful background and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely cards! Delicious background on the first and pretty colors on the 2nd.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty! Your creations are spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  13. PRETTY cards Karen! Your background on the first is incredible. I like the pretty little flowers on the second!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun colors! Great new releases this month!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW! was my first thought. Your watercolors are powerful and I really like the way you sunk the letters in the white band. I love your flower card, too. So happy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic cards! Great colours! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cool background on your first card. I just don't use my alphabet sets like I should... great reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  18. All beautiful creations Karen as always! Love your background and the vibrant colours!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pretty cards and colors. I'm love the watercolor background!

    ReplyDelete
  20. More gorgeousness Karen, love the vibrancy of your background and the scattered doodle flowers totally made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the ink smooching on the first card. Great design with the floral elements on the last.

    ReplyDelete
  22. what a beautiful watercolor background!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ooh, what a fantastic watercolor background on your first card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. awesome cards.. I really love that background on the first.. so cool

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oooh, what a gorgeous background on your first card, love the colors, and the floral card is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love them all. The first card's background is so cool and beautiful! The composition on the 2nd one is perfect!

    ReplyDelete