Sunday, October 30, 2016

Balloons in the Sky


How is your weekend? I spent a bit of time in my crafty area, and created this card for fun, using MFT's Sketch Challenge #304. I flipped the sketch upside down. I started by using Clarity Brushes with the Big Balloons Stencil, and distress ink in shades of red, yellow and green. I then used the stencil and traced the balloons with a fine black pen and added strings. After inking the panel edges with blue, I adhered the panel to a white card base that was edged with a black and white polka strip of washi tape. I added a sentiment from Adorable Elephants on a banner and backed it with another banner covered with black and white striped washi.


6 comments:

  1. Those balloons...there are no words!!! LOVE THIS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love the translucent look of the balloons, fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how light and translucent they are! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love the translucence of the ballots and brilliant idea to use the stencil to trace the black outline!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous!!! Those balloons positively glow!

    ReplyDelete