Saturday, October 15, 2016

Sending Hedgehugs


I have a confession to make, I must start getting better about sending out cards that I make. My bin is near capacity! Perhaps I can be proactive and start my goal for 2017 early...



I'm participating in both the MFT Sketch Challenge #302 and the MFT Color Challenge #55.
I started with a white cardbase and added some white birch trees from Birch Tree Die-Namics to the top two-thirds of the card for a tone-on-tone look. (I did the same look on this card here). I then added some patterned paper strips from the Trail Mix Paper Pad.


I stamped and die cut the cute hedgehogs from Happy Hedgehogs onto kraft paper, colored them with Prismacolor Pencils and then adhered them to the card. The little guy is popped up with dimensional adhesive. I finished the card with a stamped sentiment from Happy Hedgehogs and tied a bow with burlap string.


9 comments:

  1. Aw, these hedeghogs are darling! Love the card, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those hedgies are super adorable, and I love the white on white tree background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, how CUTE are they!! What sweet card Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really adorable, Karen! I love the birch tree bg and the sweet burlap bow takes your hedgies over the top!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are the cutest hedgehogs! Love those birch trees!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thought you might like to see this!

    http://bit.ly/MFTCC55Reminder

    Susan R. Opel
    Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thought you might like to see this!

    http://bit.ly/MFTCC55Reminder

    Susan R. Opel
    Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete
  8. Between you and Jenny Mullens I REALLY want these hedgehogs! Love this! And congrats on the shout out over at MFT!

    ReplyDelete