Wednesday, June 10, 2020

A Hero Thanks


I work in the healthcare industry, but I do not see patients. I admire everyone that does, from Registration Representatives, to nurses and doctors, Techs and Environmental Services. What a trying time for them. Altenew Educators are hosting a blog hop thanking all these people, and each of their cards featured Altenew floral sets and were absolutely beautiful!

They have a linky party going on as well, Giving Thanks to Heroes, so I'm joining in on fun and also created a card for a healthcare worker as a nod of thanks.
I stamped one of the beautiful floral images from the Just Because Stamp Set onto kraft cardstock in brown ink, and colored them in with Prismacolor pencils.


I then splattered some gold paint on the card front, and finished with a double stamped sentiment from the Many Thanks Stamp Set, first in Delicata Gold Ink and then Memento Brown. I added a companion sentiment from the same Many Thanks Stamp Set and rounded the bottom right corner.


My photos aren't the greatest, but I was so inspired to create this card and get it posted!
Also, I've been removed from Facebook and Instagram for a bit, trying to get my accounts restored. In the meantime, please continue to view my blog.



3 comments:

  1. This is so stunning, Karen! I love how gorgeous your card looks and the sentiment is just perfect!
    Thank you for entering your gorgeous work to the linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is so pretty on Kraft card stock, gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete