Sunday, June 7, 2020

Grandma's Peonies


Five years or so ago, I was given part of my grandmother's peony bush. The first few years it didn't bloom, then one year it had one lone bloom, and now it has many, many pretty, pink blooms. I was inspired to recreate the blooms using Altenew's Peony  Bouquet Stamp Set.

I stamped a few blooms, buds and leaves in Tea Dye Distress Ink and then then did some no-line Copic coloring. I die cut them out and arranged them on a craft card base using The Pixel Maven's Retreat Sketch Started #006 as inspiration.



I did add some gold and white paint splatters for additional interest and finished with a gold heat embossed sentiment from My Favorite Things.







2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen! I can't find you on Facebook or instagram. i Hope all is ok.

    ReplyDelete