Friday, August 18, 2017

Happy Balloons


It's such a magnificent day to have a birthday!
The one man I admire most in my life has a birthday today. Happy Birthday Dad!
All month long, Concord & 9th is celebrating their second birthday, and lucky me,
I get to help them celebrate!


Today I have used the their new, super fun Happy Balloons Bundle. I first started by stamping the large balloon from the Happy Balloons Stamp Set twice in bold colors onto stark white cardstock, and added a bit of detail with a coordinating stamp to the top of the balloons in a darker shade. I then added more smaller balloons in more bold colors. I simply adore the how the colors overlapped! I added a string with the string stamp and finished the card with a three-dimensional die cut banner from the Happy Balloons Dies and a sentiment from the Happy Balloons Stamp Set.

I think this card is so much fun, and it was super easy to put together with the genius stamp and dies from Concord & 9th!

4 comments: