Friday, August 25, 2017

Here's the Scoop


Isn't that a big bowl full of yummy?!
All month long, Concord & 9th is celebrating their second birthday, and lucky me,
I get to help them celebrate!


Today I'm featuring the ever so clever Here's the Scoop Stamp Set and Here's the Scoop Dies.
I think this card is so much fun, and it was super easy to put together with the genius stamp and dies from Concord & 9th! Also, so very relaxing to color as well. I started by stamping the ice cream in a bowl, a line of fudge, and a cherry onto white cardstock and then colored with copics. Then I die cut them out, along with a stamped sentiment banner, also from Here's the Scoop Stamp Set and Here's the Scoop Dies. Before adhering each to a light mint card base, I stamped one of the fun, large sentiments from ere's the Scoop Stamp Set. The banner and the cherry were affixed with dimensional adhesive. I can already tell this set is going to be so much fun exploring different coloring mediums, and will be perfect for all genders and ages!

4 comments:

  1. This card is totally fabulous, Karen!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, this is GORGEOUS! I absolutely love it!! Yum!
    Beautiful coloring, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, now I want ice-cream!! This is delightful Karen and so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks dangerously delicious. Love how you used a smaller card base to make it look huge.

    ReplyDelete