Friday, August 11, 2017

Sprinkles


Nothing says "birthday" like sprinkles on a cake or cupcake! 


Concord & 9th is continuing their celebration of two years in business and I get to join along in the showcase of their new stamps! Today I have used the their new, innovative Sprinkles Turnabout Stamp. (Seriously, these types of stamps are so cool, there is a whole line of them!) I started with a white cardstock panel and stamped the sprinkles four times...three with orange, pink and peach ink colors, turning the stamp each time, and the last with clear embossing ink and I heat embossed them. 


I then added the panel to a cardstock base, trimmed with some washi tape and I finished the card with some utterly adorable cupcakes stamped with the Sprinkles Turnabout Stamp Set and die cut with the new Sprinkles Tags Die Set.

5 comments:

  1. Such a SWEET card! Love those sprinkles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this stamp set. Great colors. Looks like it has lots of possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fun! This is adorable and extra festive!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay for cupcake sprinkles.. fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always remind me that I need to use more coloured card bases. I love the tiny strips of patterned paper too!

    ReplyDelete