Friday, August 25, 2017

LID:: Flashback Friday:: Masculine Cards



I thought it would be super fun to create some masculine cards featuring awesome Lil' Inker Design products for the Flashback Friday! If you are like me, masculine cards are a bit intimidating, and I really don't have too many products that are meant for men. But...today I have a remedy! I've used the Bow Die Mini and Spring Flowers Die Set, along with the Snarky Sentiments Stamp Set to create a set of masculine cards. Please have a look over on the Lil' Inker Designs Blog for the full post!


The majority of items I used on my TWO projects today are on SALE through September 29th. Each item is 15% off through this time or while supplies last. No code is needed. Just add them to your cart!! 

Here's a listing of products that I've used on my projects today that YOU can add to your collection today at a discount:






4 comments: