Sunday, October 24, 2010

Birthday Winner of some Twine!

Thank you for all the well wishes for my birthday (and my twin's too!) 

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
56
Timestamp: 2010-10-24 18:01:15 UTC

Huh, I'm not sure how those crafty people can get the pretty picture for random.org to post on their blogs, but I used it, and came up with this wonderfully talented gal. (Who happened to make me laugh with her comment!)
Cynthia Schelzig,Cynnie said...
I have twin nieces...so I know how cooool it is to have your double birthdays and live your whole life with a sibling the same age as yourself...wonderful! Now as far as the twine goes...omg...do you know how HARD it is to find this stuff in Germany!!!!! Oh heavens...do I ever hope I get lucky on this one:)...even more so than on Be(e)´s giveaway that you so luckily won....have you created anything with it...or is it even at your place yet...takes awhile from Europe. come on Karen make my day....you don´t want me stuffing my face with chocolate AGAIN,,,do you???
Cynnie, I hope I did make your day! Please email me within the week with your address so I can get the sample twine sent your way. The winner of The Bald Dragonfly's One Year Celebration will be announced in a day or two-if you haven't entered yet, check out the details here!

I've been working hard on some projects and can't wait to share them with all of you!

7 comments:

  1. Well I am sad I did not win the twine, but happy that someone who can't find it won. So CONGRATS to the winner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Cynthia!

    I think the way people get the picture of the random number is by using the print screen button. You can then paste it in to a photo editing program, crop the bits you don't want, save as a picture and then insert it the way you normally would.
    Sounds incredibly fiddly though doesn't it???

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH WOW,,,,I WON, I REALLY WON!
    I clicked on my Feedburner post as usual ...to see what wonderful creation you have for us today and OMG...I screamed so loud I guess my neighbors think,,,oh she is off her rocker again...Oh Karen you really DID make my day..honestly! And just think,,,I won´t have to dry my eyes this time OR stuff my face with chocolate!!!! wow!!!!I can´t stop smiling!!! Will email you pronto!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Cynthia!!! No need for chocolates this time, ha!!

    ReplyDelete