Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Winner! (of the Gift Certificate)

Thank you for the kind and wonderful comments regarding my one year of blogging, and thank you to those who offered suggestions on how I can make your visit more enjoyable!

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
20
Timestamp: 2010-10-27 01:00:42 UTC

On to the winner of the $15 gift certificate from one of four fabulous companies

Practicing Creativity Designs
Wplus9
Lawn Fawn
Schlosser Designs

is.....Dana! I have the enjoyable experience of being on a design team with Dana, and let me tell ya, she is a fabulous designer and has an even better personality!

Here's what she had to say: Blogger 

Dana said...
YAY! Now I "get" the bald dragonfly bit! Well happy blogoversary Karen, I hope there will be many more reasons to celebrate your marvelous blog.

I have to say that I love the new blog look too. Very graphic and eye-pleasing.

1. Secretly I come back for the little tidbits and glimpses into your personal life. Is that awful to say? LOL I love reading those few sentences that start your posts.
2. Of course I'm a follower!

Well as a huge fam of orange poppies this card really spoke to me. It said, "Please mail me to Dana because I belong on her Amazing Art wall." Your patrents won't mind, right? *grin*


Dana, please email me within one week with your choice and I'll get that all set up for you!

I had so much fun with these giveaways that I think I'll have some more in the future. Thanks again for your wonderful support through this past year, I couldn't have done it without you!

10 comments:

  1. Happy, happy dance for Dana...even if I am jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Dana! Enjoy Karen's awesome goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats DANA!!! I know Karen has made your day!!! A few days ago I was also screaming and dancing around my computer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, shucks! For a second there I was so excited! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. EEEEK! ME? Really? little ole' me? I won?
    *runs screaming into the other room*

    Sorry to the other Dana...I hate when that happens! *wink*

    ReplyDelete