Saturday, February 25, 2012

Having a Party


Stampendous and May Arts have teamed up this past week for a wonderful showcase of projects for you! You might want to stop my the May Arts Blog to check them out and leave a comment there for your chance to win some wonderful goodies, I showcased some party ideas and would be thrilled if you stopped by to check them out!

****
I'm taking a bit of a blogging break to help celebrate my nephew's birthday, so please forgive me if I don't get around to comment on all of your wonderful creations. To make up for it and thank my loyal blogging friends, I've decided to follow in the great Amy's footsteps and offer up some blog candy. Winner will be chosen by random on all comments left on this and future posts. I've got some super fantastic news that I can't wait to share, some cool Skipping Stones and CAS-ual Fridays cards so please be sure to come back!

23 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

great project and I am off to check out the May Arts blog.

BabyBokChoy said...

This is very pretty! What a wonderful project!

Barb said...

That flower is so pretty, Karen! Off to check out May Arts. . .can't wait to hear your news! :)

~amy~ said...

have a fabulous bloggie break...off to check out the May Arts blog!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome project!!!

Rose said...

hope the little guy has a FUN party :)
never been to the May Arts blog so off to see it now :)

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Hope you have fun with your nephew!

Jay Gee said...

Just checked the May Arts blog - amazing projects Karen. I love how you used the raffia for the card front. Enjoy your nephews birthday :)

Lynn said...

Have a wonderful time at your nephew's party and I can't wait to hear about your great news!

Jenny said...

Checked out may arts and your crafty makes are gorgeous as always :0)
Enjoy your break from blogging, we'll be here to hear your great news :0)
Happy birthday to the little man too.
Jenny x

alexandra s.m. said...

Love this unique creation Karen.
Enjoy your break and I can't wait to hear about the big news ;-))

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Loved the barnyard fun, and you don't need to bribe us to be your loyal bloggy stalkers, we'll stick around :)

Barb said...

beautiful project (and photo too!). enjoy your blog break with your nephew...can't wait to hear your news!!!

~Tammy~ said...

Great project!

Christina said...

Enjoy celebrating your nephew's birthday! I can't wait to hear your exciting news. Hugs to you!

Lynnda Hosni said...

Beautiful project Karen!!! Hugs..xoxo

Trinh said...

You didn't miss a single detail, Karen! Wonderful party set. Can't wait to hear your news & enjoy your break!

Jen W. said...

Have a wonderful time with your nephew's birthday celebrations and I'm off to check out your creations at May Arts. :)

jen said...

As if we'd go anywhere.... Enjoy the celebration!!!

Lisa Arana said...

Enjoy your break!

yyam said...

Love your coloured blooms! :)

Enjoy your break! :)

Anonymous said...

Negative news - Syria's 'mutilation mystery' deepens...

Jocelyn Olson said...

Wow!! The flowers are stunning and super fun! I love the placecard idea (I just got some of that burlap ribbon...can't wait to try it out). The stamping on the raffia was a SUPER cool idea. The stamps are darling!!