Sunday, August 28, 2016

Celebrate Your Success


"Celebrate your success and stand strong with adversity hits,
for when the storm clouds come in, the eagles soar while the small birds take cover."

I was inspired by the colors and techniques showcased in Heather's card
(as seen in the following link) for the Winnie & Walter's Rerun Challenge #13.
I didn't have the stamp set featured,
so I used my favorite The Big, The Bold and Extras Stamp Set.


I adored the way Heather chose some bright, solid colored cardstock for her images,
and then how she simply stamped and heat embossed them in white.
I also tried to use the same color palette as Heather's.


I didn't have a scalloped border, so instead, to bring the dark into the card,
I applied some Ebony Black Nuvo Gloss Crystal Drops. Seriously, these drops are addicting!

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous movement on this card Karen. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your pretty flowers cascading down this wonderful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super pretty...great choice of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are some of my favorite flowers and you've used them beautifully on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful...love not only colors, but also card design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your fun bright flowers, using the one solid colour is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Karen! I love the movement, use of In Bloom: Maggie's Roses Cutaways and colors inspired by Heather's card. Thank you so much for joining in on the Rerun Challenge.

    ReplyDelete