Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Tons of Fun


MFT' Camp held a Farewell Bonfire: Single Layer Savvy for a bonus session. I was so excited because single layer, clean and simple cards are probably my most favorite to create! I think this card is my most favorite of the cards I've done for this session.


I did a bit of stamping, masking and zig coloring with the You Make My Tail Wag Stamp Set. That bottom dog's face just gets me! Gah! He's got a ton on his back so I thought a sentiment from Adorable Elephants would be perfect. I added a bit of detail with Black Enamel Accents to the dog's noses and Glossy Accents to the collars.

I've finished all of the MFT Camp Create challenges for their third session
and I've enjoyed every single card I made!


9 comments:

  1. Adorableness! This is so cute. Haven't commented much lately but I love all your cards! You are so stinkin' talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun and your coloring on those stacked up pups is terrific!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute and fun! Love your imagination, Karen! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super stinkin' adorable, Karen! Love the sentiment, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This instantly made me smile, such a fun and brilliant card. I love it !

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable!!! I love how you stacked them. And that sentiment is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete