Saturday, August 13, 2016

Happy Birthday Laura!



The members of the Lil' Inker Designs Design Team are hopping together to wish Laura
(the amazing owner and mastermind behind Lil' Inker Designs)
a very happy birthday as well as to celebrate the sixth anniversary of Lil' Inker Designs!

Laura just announced a sale too!



I've had the pleasure to work with Laura for over five years now, and she is just one of the nicest and most talented individuals around.  I wish I could share some of our email conversations when working on product design and development...they are a hoot! Laura is truly a gem!

I've gathered a few birthday cards featuring Lil' Inker Designs products I've made over the course of my tenure with Lil' Inker Designs in honor of Laura and Lil' Inker Designs.





 (featuring Balloon Dies and Balloon Builder Stamps)

Here's a list of blogs to visit today for birthday inspiration,
and please remember to stop by and wish Laura a very happy birthday!

Jessica Frost-Ballas
Sarah Jay
Stephanie Gold
Joy Taylor
Angel Rivera
Lisa Henke
Amy Kolling
Jennifer Carter
Chrissy Larson
Karen Baker
Ariana Grant

7 comments:

  1. Karen, I'm feeling so special right now and there are probably a million things I should be saying other than thank you but it's what comes to mind. Thank you so so much for everything. I do not feel even half as talented as the individuals on our team and I feel like the lucky one getting to work with all of you.
    Thank you so much for making me feel so very special today!!
    WOW!!! I'm beside myself!
    Love,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these are so pretty, Karen, I especially love the first one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your birthday card designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many pretty cards Karen!! But the again, your cards always are!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, your cards are simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete