Monday, June 28, 2010

Continuing On...


Funny how a trip to the local pumpkin patch resulted in many cats being held and not any jack o' lanterns picked. Thus began my oldest boy's love for anything with four legs and fur. He's got a gentle soul, as my grandmother says.

I figured I will continue to share some layouts as long as I am working on them while my mother is here. It's been a lot of fun, reliving these memories of when my babies where "smallish" yet. This could get addicting, I must work on my skills for photographing anything bigger than an A2 size, or find a scanner that works with my current system.


The layout for this page was based on design at Sketchy Thursdays. The pennants were cut by hand and outlined with a journaling pen, the same as the patterned paper.

16 comments:

  1. How darling! I'm that way about cats, too. My DD is also - but I'm not sure if the cats would win out over a pumpkin (those were a once-a-year special treat!). I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your layout! Very happy, the banners are cool and there is journaling all along one of them . . . and the photos are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I adore this one Karen:). Look at all the banners!!!!! Isn't it fun to see all the pics? Keep them coming!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great page! You truly are the master of the pennants!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun page! Love the colors & the story you tell- the pennant journaling lines make me happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page... what fun to relieve such fun memories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful page, so cute!!! Love it :) :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am loving your fun layouts! keep them coming please!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable Karen! I love the details and layout. Off course your little boy is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute page, karen! i love that you made your own banner-its like a trip down memory lane, when working on the pages, isn't it:) love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I just love how you did those banners. I've got to try that pen technique. Another great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those banners! I really need to give it a go and try 'em myself :>) Such a fun LO!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great LO : )
    Love the bunting.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, love all the details! So fun

    ReplyDelete
  14. look how everyone is loving your layouts!! I do too. And you know how much I love bunting on .... well... everything!
    Another great layout
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is GORGEOUS!!! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors and loveeeeeeeee the banners!!! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete