Thursday, April 29, 2010

[CREATIVITY]


Ten random things that spark my creativity, please, do share your sparks!

1. Real Simple Magazine
2. The boys' school rooms
3. Nature
4. Legos
5. Billboard Signs
6. Coffee Shops or Hole in the Wall Cafes
7. Beer Glasses
8. TV Commercials (especially the one where it goes from black and white to ladies in yellow swimsuits, yeah, the one with the annoying jingle...)
9. Antique Stores or Garage Sales
10. Memories!

Supplies Used: DSP (K&Co.) Stamps: Rough Edges Alphabet (SU) Ink: Chestnut Roan Chalk (Colorbox) Other: Cardboard, Typing Paper, Ring

9 comments:

  1. Ha Ha! Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday..... That jingle? I get my inspiration from real simple magazine, card magazines, blogs, and pottery barn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so great. Love the distressing. Things that inspire me: Walking around Target (purses, shoes, clothes), catalogs/magazines, ads... you name it. Oh, and let's not forget all those awesome blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catalogs, walking through Target, blogs, Nature, office supply stores, book covers, pottery and dishes, print of all types...on and on it goes!

    Your notebook is very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful post.. so much inspiration all around!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get my inspiration from interior design mags & blogs, card blogs, and new crafty products! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Legos!!! now wonder you are so creative! love where you find your inspiration! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE antiquing and coffee shops too... plus odd food places. I've had some fantastic food at hole in the wall places!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to make me one of these! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great project! Things that spark my creativity: nature, stores/catalogs (like Anthropologie, Pottery Barn, Williams-Sonoma, Crate & Barrel, Eddie Bauer, Athleta), blogs/challenges, book covers, coffee shops, farmers' markets, art festivals, music, etc.

    ReplyDelete