Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Brads


Not the utterly handsome, rustic, pensive one with all the kids. Not the one that dresses well with the stunning blue eyes, not even the one I dated in college, or the one that raises labradoodles. No, not those Brads. But the brads from the Artful Delight January Card Kit!


I'm a clean and simple crafter at heart and love all the embellishments that come with the Artful Delight Card Kits each month, I marvel at their goodness. In that regards, I don't like to have a lot of layers on my cards, but still want to use each and every embellishment...like the brads. I used them on my card today, along with two of the patterned paper and some fun tulle.

Today's Tip: Hop on over to the Artful Delight Blog where I have a quick tutorial on how to get the most use out of brads without adding the additional bulk or layers to your cards-it takes literally less than a minute to transform them.

16 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card..love the black and mint'ish combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Karen, love the pretty border!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific! Love that border die!!
    Off to see your tips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Karen! Love the colors and those awesome brads! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just popped over for your tutorial, Karen. Thanks for the great tip! Your card is just adorable :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really appreciate your simple but very artistic style. You come up with such elegant layouts and design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous and I'm really loving your design tips.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopped over, and LOVE your tip, Karen! I will be using it! Your card is so beautiful ... the blacks with a touch of color, and the small elements, really work well with the "little" sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What's a brad? lol, I have them, but haven't used them in aaaages! Thanks for the gentle reminder, with your gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. gasp!! another beauty with the kit girl :)
    where is the boarder punch from? you know i am addicted to punches lol

    ReplyDelete