Wednesday, January 30, 2013
Still feeling puny over here, so I've got to keep this short and sweet. I've got one last card featuring products from the January Artful Delight Card Kit. (The February Kit arrived yesterday and I all but drooled over the contents of that one too!)
I dry embossed the card base and die cut sentiment panel. There is a bit of May Arts silver ribbon (not in the kit) tucked behind the tuft of tulle that was stapled to a black banner. I added some silly string, as I like to call it, behind the sentiment panel to break up all the black. The chipboard letters had some silver glitter glue slathered all over them to change up the look.