Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Finish Line



Well, I did it! I did it for myself. To complete all five events in the Moxie Fab Olympics of Stamping Challenge-Birthday, Thank You, Season's Greetings, Hello/Thinking of You, and Love. This card finishes it off. I had wanted to do something different for the Love card then the hearts. I don't really send out Valentine's and my husband isn't certainly the man to appreciate a pinky lovely dovey card. So I created this, after being inspired by a stamping class. I think it is manly with a little bit of cute.

Supplies Used: SU Chocolate Chip, Naturals White and Summer Sun Cardstock, SU Totally Tools Stamp Set, TPC Studio Hugs and Kisses Stamp Set, SU Top Note Die, Colorbox Chalk Ink in Chestnut Roan, SU Summer Sun and Going Gray Markers, SU Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon, SU Linen Thread, SU Silver Brads and Staples

6 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness! How clever is this? Love that measuring tape...have to check out the whole tool set! The staples make a great "bling" detail without being girly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous design, Karen! I really like the bits of yellow in this. SUPER job on completing all catagories!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun & clever!!! And how impressive that you were able to submit a card for each 'event'! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... you have been a busy bee! I dont think i have been away from blog hopping that long... maybe so... love all of your cards lately. This is a wonderful man card... just awesome!! Sorry to comment on 3 posts in one comment but little one is sleeping so i am limited on time! :) trying to catch up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Karen! Thanks once againfor entering the Olympics of Stamping challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete