Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Who Are We?
I've been visiting the blog of an amazing designer, Paulina at PrettyPinkPosh and she had a wonderful, amazing idea to share a list of things about her (she called it rambling, but I think otherwise...) What a wonderful way of documenting your "real world life" and a great tool to record a random moment in time for a scrapbook page.
So here's my rambling about
1. I love my two boys more. than. anything. in the world.
2. My super talented oldest sister has an Irish Wolfhound (the largest dog)-I think its cool that my youngest son can walk under him and the dog doesn't mind.
3. Life is a circle. I met my husband at the wedding of a childhood acquaintance. We live a few blocks down from the couple now.
4. Becoming a mother made me appreciate, respect and admire my parents even more for what they went through while I was growing up.
5. My best friend is my identical twin sister who lives half way across the country. For the most part we despised each other until the age of 18.
1. I still feel guilty every time I write my college loan payment check as there still aren't any design opportunities close by.
2. By nature I am quiet and shy, old people have a hard time hearing me.
3. Tomatoes and cucumbers out of my own garden are the best vegetables in the world.
4. I know I should go to church more often, but I never forget the importance of prayer. It's the first thing I do every morning.
5. Camping in tents, sleeping on air mattress and eating every meal that has been cooked by a fire is not my thing, but I will do it for my boys.
1. I cherish comments on my blog and read every single one of them.
2. Scrapbooking is my first true crafty love.
3. The color yellow makes me happy but I rarely ever use it on a card or layout.
4. You're Dandy by Practicing Creativity Designs is my all. time. favorite. stamp set. (...however I do have a wishlist!)
5. I think I babble when I comment on other people's posts, and tend to ramble even more when I am excited about something I see.
Supplies Used on the Monster Card (series of 4): SU Natural Carstock, Little Monsters Stamp Set by Reminisce, Colorbox Chalk Ink in Chestnut Roan, DSP (unknown), Fiskars Corner Punch, Signo White Gel Pen, Googly Eyes